Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wide, Pink Kimono


In a wide, flowing pink kimono, resembling
a pink circus tent, I drifted down the street
to pull a James Bond trick, lost my Sunlight
Liquid for washing my cup - and thus my
secret James Bond identification

First into the little Chinese shop to look for
more screens to block the sun from my office
in vain, the screens are all sold out, then to my
James Bond lady to provide it shaken not stirred
and not very shaken at that

With the miniature bottle filled with green Sunlight my
life is once again on track, green - the colour of love –
once again determines the tenor of my thoughts, expecting
nothing from no-one while offering friendly acceptance
because they are all beautiful...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...