Monday, June 20, 2022

A Living Fairy Tale

There’s a little fairy world where a Poet-Troubadour

creates Serenades for a Little Nightingale he loves,

writing scripts that can bring dreams to life - I read

some of these magic epistles & the story became

 

Real through the power in the lyrical lines the Poet

writes and though there are no notes the rhythm is

real & makes the story glow until reality disappears

and it feels as if I’m right within the scene he writes

 

Using lines that delight & charm, changing things in-

to a different universe as the Poet assigns different

meanings to things and the story sings not passing

through the ears, just words rearranged to make a

 

Mental change thus creating a living fairy tale for us

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...