Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Every Rose Unfolding More Beautiful

Today every moment became part of a sequence

of joyously unfolding roses, as my cell phone was

dying we would buy a new battery, but my Crocodile

Kid wanted to buy me a new phone so the Budget-

Master of the Crocodile Castle decided to fund her

project and Takealot brought it today, a beautiful

 

New Cool Blue cell phone which my Crocodile Kid

prepared - backing up my old phone, transferring

everything with the most delightful new wallpaper:

a fairy in purple, it took ages to get my thumb print

on the phone, I held my thumb in one position and

Nici moved the phone and finally it worked, all my

 

Old data and information are available even my old

photos, Nici took my photo to show the new camera

has a clear image, all I could see were large yellow

teeth like the wolf imitating grandma in Red Riding

Hood - I stopped her to take a selfie without a smile

in the setting sun, the Crocodile Master delighted

 

His Kid made him buy me a phone and I’m over the

moon as my old phone had to be recharged every

five hours and I was resigned to that regime - now

I’m on line ready to chat with everyone, every rose

unfolding more beautiful than the previous one…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...