Wednesday, June 15, 2022

A Taste Of Hell

When caught in an allergic hurricane, life

becomes impossible, small motor skills are

lost, brain does not function rationally and I

lose all sense of chronology and everything

happens at the same time - which is utterly

confusing, combined with a dreadful feeling

 

Of persecution, a phobia indicating the allergy

attack is very bad, it’d take a long time following

the right diet to return to earth from whatever

malignant planet the allergy sent me to; I can’t

concentrate, things fall out of my hands, my

clothes keep plunging into the unfathomable

 

Depths of my cupboard from whence they can’t

be retrieved ever again; there’s incessant ringing

in my ears and time is standing still, I’m tossed in

a whirlwind of frustration and can’t make sense of

anything, only ice-cubes do not worsen the situation

and sinus medication offer some relief: I’m back

 

On the straight and narrow of dietary control since  

feeling like this is a taste of hell - and I HATE it  

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...