Monday, June 13, 2022

Gyroscope Will Stabilise

Nici was given a ride in a red Ferrari

on the racetrack at Kyalami then she

went off to Timbavati - my son has a

bad debt and was on his way to fall in-

to the hands of loansharks, but finally

he came to us and we can help him

 

To start again - I’m overjoyed, maybe

my mental gyroscope will stabilise and

I’ll feel balanced again - and I watched

the King of Siam dancing with school-

teacher Anna “The King & I” and she

was singing “Shall we dance, on the

 

Clear understanding that this kind of

thing can happen” and this debt-thing

is really happening - life is still getting

better - though we have to go through

the depression of not seeing progress

soon enough to keep us balancing…

 

The King And I - Shall We Dance: https://youtu.be/4wJW_3Z_i_M

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...