Sunday, June 19, 2022

Look For Blessings

[Diary Notes]

My Bluetooth headphones stopped working, the

guarantee missing, searching my cupboard for it

and found old Barbie dolls from when my twin sis

and I were ten, rubber faces discoloured, stopped

the search to dress them in gold fabric & feathers

 

Also found rose-coloured glittery scarf, though no

guarantee and as if that were not sad enough, the

winter bed sheets are acting like Velcro sticking to

fleecy pajamas; I am so fed up with winter and its

sinus infection & noise of Grand Prix in Montreal

 

As well as Tinker Bell happily tinkling his sandals

while watching the sports channel while I’m trying

to figure out how to hide my frustration - without a

guarantee we can’t exchange my headphones: my

guru says look for things to appreciate - and I love

 

And appreciate Bluetooth headphones and health,

but the irritating headache makes it impossible to

think straight & look for blessings, although I know

there are more blessings than I can count, it’s a pity

I can’t feel or appreciate the privileges of life and

 

General health, sunshine in winter and good food

and my son visiting - all I register is a heavy head

made of lead - irritation makes it impossible to act

friendly when headache pills stop working; I can’t

run away - there is nowhere to go at this time of

 

Night and the main problem is - I have to take my

dissatisfied self where-ever I go!

----------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Reading poems written by an Amira fan makes

me feel happy and content, my guru said when we

think of beautiful things and appreciate it, our body

cells increase in health & our lives will get better -

after reading 6 Amira-poems written by Dan Mills

 

I realized I’m counting blessings & that I have found

more blessings than I have ever had before!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...