Friday, June 10, 2022

Entities Laughing With Me

[Diary Notes]

My thumb is throbbing, gangrene might set in after two

days of losing plasters wherever I went - washing tiles

dirty water seeped in, maybe I should commit hara kiri

instead of waiting to waste away, I feel better singing

while doing my housekeeping chores, but when I stop

the throbbing thumb is there again - and a headache -

 

I scrubbed the bathroom tubs wearing a too tight plastic

glove and after a while the pain became unbearable, so

surely my thumb will fall off with a roll of plaster wound

so tight adding pressure; family is visiting unexpectedly,

the gush in my thumb kept bleeding for two days, now

gangrene must be setting in with a roll of plaster tightly

 

Wound to keep the house clean, have to wipe a thin film

of white dust and I haven’t time to begin, running around

and ironing, figuring out logistics of successful scrubbing

while my guarding angels and I are having a ball, maybe

the sharp knife hiding in the thick soapsuds in the wash-

tub escaped their attention because I was sulking - but

 

Now that I’m laughing with them again having fun and the

supernatural entities and guardian angels are more awake

we shall all be more careful while working hard and maybe

the main problem is caused by the Lord and Master of the

Crocodile Castle who finds people visiting irksome and is

looking for a victim to blame for his pain, voilà moi - the

 

Most perfect victim with the gash in my thumb and problems

caused when trying to scrub or wash and his complaint that

I’m not careful enough: how careful can one be while cleaning

and scrubbing tiles, but so be it, at least all the supernatural

entities are laughing with me; it’s more than enough for me

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...