Sunday, June 26, 2022

Join Me In Wonderland Also

Peter Pan in Neverland lives on his own planet &

nothing changes him - he sees reality as a place

where he’s alone & has to fend for himself, there’s

never been anyone to help him so he thinks there

is no God, a world view formed when he was small

 

My twin sis the Duchess believes the world to be an

unreasonable place & it’s her job to sort it out - her

world view also formed when she was small, while

I’m Alice-in-Wonderland -- delighted by admiration

for my brothers when I was small; and I always felt

 

Myself stretching and shrinking when reality seemed

to keep changing, until I discovered that a change in

perspective changed our view of the world, though it

remained the same: - were it but possible to explain

to the Duchess and Peter Pan that they can change

 

Their world view - what they think and feel is familiar

and makes them feel like home, but they can change

perspective to see a new world with different eyes &

realise the world is filled with the power of love, that

we have always been loved, even though our family

 

Were unable to show emotions in a logical way; once

I realised the love there was for us, I knew I could be

happy - I wish the Duchess & Peter Pan would look

with new eyes and join me in Wonderland also

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...