Thursday, June 9, 2022

The Classes He Taught Were A Delight

These words I know to be true - We’ll never forget

how people made us feel - like my Big Bro with his

interest in philosophy which he expressed so well

in poetry and who made me feel happy and good

 

I was making a mess of life when he applied strict

discipline made me see sense - rules & guidelines

are good & my preconceptions were wrong and by

following in his steps I am learning the meaning of

 

Symbols; he showed me how to live in reality while

holding onto my ideals and dreams, he enabled me

to believe in myself as he listened when I explained

my ideas and he taught me how to follow directions

 

Without losing my soul, he never scolded when I raved

in anger; though spiritual gurus claim everyone on earth

can teach us I designate him as the greatest teacher who

made me accept many things I used to reject vehemently

 

Yes, I’ll never forget how he made me feel: as if I had wings 

and were flying high & free above my little world while he is 

leading the way AND that he had confidence in me all the 

time, while his lessons on the art of creation opened new 


Vistas for me and he made me feel like the BEST student 

in class and the classes he taught were a delight...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...