Friday, June 24, 2022

Have To Face His Nemesis

Peter Pan quite correctly stated as kids we were

left to bring up ourselves, he never learned to play

it safe, buying a folding table he pinched his finger,

threw the table away and it fell on his toe, the next

day he carried the old oval table outside and it rolled

over the toe of his other foot: one toe crushed, the

 

Other broken, he did not internalize safety rules: Be

careful, look where you’re going - things my Scorpio

says all the time; maybe Peter Pan is reckless since

he is Aquarius who lives on a rainbow, but declaring

there is no rainbow in existence, he is also an atheist

who believes consciousness is gone after death, I’m

 

Looking forward to greet him once we have both left

our bodies becoming  electromagnetic frequencies

carrying memories into eternity - I’d love to feel his

astonishment as he thought there would be nothing

and suddenly I’m communicating electrically - Hallo

Peter Pan, you thought you had left Neverland to be

 

Dead for eternity and here I am meeting you in the

pulse of magnetic awareness - and maybe he’ll be

unconscious from shock for a while, yet sometime

he’ll have to face his Nemesis - his lil sis Alice-in-

Wonderland, me, who enjoyed the stretching and

shrinking, thinking & singing while I was alive…

................................................................................................................

[Peter Pan must have swallowed several encyclopedias,

whatever I mention, he gives me an analysis, explanation

or full dissertation - all about succulents, fridges, TV’s and

how to overhaul a car - and why I should know this I cannot

fathom, but he is my key to find out things, to know more than

Google, to speculate about life - how could I ever let go of him?]

....................................................................................................................

    Just like authors can write fiction about anything, even if they would would not confess to it in religious contexts, poetry gives one leave to write about anything and everything as long as we show respect for ALL other theories in existence of which there are a myriad.

    If we cannot show respect for the viewpoints of others, we cannot expect respect for our viewpoint or our freedom, and religious wars are the outcome of such attitudes. 

    I respect EVERY viewpoint, therefore can request that others respect mine also, and I can write about anything in fiction or poetry as long as I don't attack others. 

    If I did not take this freedom, I would die of boredom. If I love and subscribe to one viewpoint it does not mean I have to ignore or hate all other viewpoints - I can play with these respectfully without offending my own views and beliefs . 

        I think we have been given a brain and imagination for a purpose - to use it - and boredom being my Nemesis, I take note of everything in existence.

    My brother Peter Pan in Neverland feels like a part of me and I cannot ever let him go, so this dream allows me to keep him even in death. I love dreams that keep my loved ones with me, for ever and ever, because this makes me happy.

    I do not restrict myself to mainstream Science, Religion and Reality - as Karl Popper said, these will last only as long as the hypothesis seem to be confirmed by experiments - I like to speculate about everything and then take those parts that allow me to hold on to my loved ones infinitely - for all of eternity. 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...