Friday, June 10, 2022

Fun To Talk To Everyone

When Magda brings flowers and Daniel explains

old ladies spending money on false friends they

met through the Internet is spiritually better than

building walls against swindlers - this is a family

gathering being a success as my son wheedles

his way into our seaside vacation; when Magda

 

Is told she is an Astro-Genetic Scorpio - Daniel

immediately agrees - convinced of the value of

Maurice Cotterel’s spiritual theory, at least I got

Daniel to admit falling prey to Internet parasites

is NOT a good thing, however much he protests

against my theory that we love and respect ALL

 

People unconditionally - - BUT only trust those

who have proven themselves worthy as Daniel

at first wanted me to agree we must trust people

until they have broken our trust; when I pointed

out how old ladies pay out their pensions to all

kinds of swindlers, he felt that they did a good

 

Deed and I was aghast: finally he admitted that

we should not be stupid when we trust people -

AHA - his spiritual theory does not encompass

my guru’s assurance that even the subatomic

particles of a nail or a snail have a certain kind

of consciousness - so his Buddhistic ideas are

 

Not very advanced; but what fun to talk to every-

one and exchange ideas and organize all kinds

of things like my son joining us for a holiday at

the sea, knowing his old mom shall be riding

the waves, even when it's embarrassing him…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...