Saturday, June 25, 2022

Looking At Fairies Dancing


Consolidation did not work out - the moment the BudgetMaster was glad, many things happened like my son's debt coming to light and power-sharing, South Africa's eternal delight, ate up our solar power savings and there you are, no money saved. Sigh. A cloud of sadness is hanging over the day, although the sun is shining and nature is radiant in gladness. Now I'm looking at pictures of fairies dancing.

When I told Nici that I felt like Ouma Mazawattee she wanted to know what that could be, I showed her the vintage tea tin and she laughed, being the only one who realizes my irritation with life she is my ray of sunshine today, kindly she remarked: I'm sorry mom, but I have to point out that you already resemble her - and peals of laughter making me glad to have Nici around.

I had the temerity to unplug the electric plate since power-sharing was making the BudgetMaster so angry - I managed to make him angrier still because the plug was hanging free, a dangerous and most indecorous situation, he declared - and said: "There still is sunshine today, power-sharing won't affect us till later, so please, leave the plug intact, this is the oldest plug in the house", duly chastised I put my radio away because all of a sudden I hate all music playing... 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...