Monday, June 20, 2022

But I Love Them All

I have interesting siblings, Peter Pan in

Neverland does his own sewing, makes

his own masks for Covid 19 and Attila the

Hun is cooking spinach and the Duchess

is putting up iron sunflowers in lieu of the

real thing - also Peter Pan made his own

hat, fell from his bicycle with his backpack

 

Then bought a folding table which pinched

his finger and he hurtled the table away - it

fell on his big toe crushing it - Attila had an

infection that hurt his eyes so much, could

not see for a while, the Duchess is handing

out spinach and making popcorn to face a

cold day - and they are not weird: I am, as

 

Sewing is too much for me, spinach inedible

when I’m finished with it, I cut my thumb and

bled all over the house - whereas Peter Pan

ensconced his toe in a plastic bag and I have

no iron sunflowers nor am I making popcorn,

but I love them all - and I love the Lord and

Master of the Crocodile Castle who made a

 

Sea-food chowder tonight - I’m allergic to fish

& sea-food, if I try sewing, I become confused

clearly my family is a delight and I was the last

one in the row when housekeeping talents had

been dispensed by whoever is in charge of life

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...