Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Amira's Voice Rippling Radiantly

 https://youtu.be/HQ6yEW75WmU

Crystal prisms on my wall swing in time as Amira sings

describing a rippling stream and the sun shining bright,

gliding along on a stream Amira’s voice rippling radiantly

Corlea singing the harmony with complementing vibrato

filling each note with sunshine and flowers, I am drifting

.

Along, carried by the song’s weaving melody as my spirit

rejoices with the prismatic radiance of Amira’s ascending

bright soprano, the shimmering crystal prisms on my wall

a visual representation of the sunshine melodies in sweet

voices rising and falling in perfect harmony and bird song

.

With snow white swans, white jasmine and blue lotuses, the

sun rising high beyond my prismatic crystals disappear, but

Amira’s song plays on a loop in my ear & the sun’s beauty

remains in rippling voices and meandering melody flowing

like the current of an enchanting steam, delighting me… 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...