Monday, June 20, 2022

Wave A Magic Wand

Some people push us away making obnoxious

comment testing our resolve, trying to scare us

off before we can turn away from them & break

their hearts and though I’m not good at keeping

my cool and rant and rave by myself afterwards

 

I always come back to the friends I love even if

they did hurt me in applying their rejection-first

policy - some so talented that I cannot imagine

what happened - to create such distrust in their

loving heart: I wish I could wave a magic wand

 

That would take the memory away so they can

abandon themselves to joy and start living free

from pain and accepting every compliment they

receive instead of pointing out how undeserving

they think they should be; I would build up their

 

Self-esteem & enjoy the conversation without

fearing I might cause pain when levity has me

laughing at absurdity, bizarre things & myself 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...