Saturday, June 25, 2022

No More Mollycoddling

    My dogs have meticulously destroyed every blanket I lovingly gave them, the tatters rather wet from the rain, are flapping on the clothesline and my desire to keep them warm and comfortable has all but evaporated: our long-legged terrier has terribly long nails - it is true, but this goes beyond anything I've encountered before. 

    They have already destroyed a sleeping bag I offered them before - from now on, they are on their own, no more mollycoddling from me. I shall ignore them and stare at dancing fairies for as long as I like, drinking coffee and feeling sorry for myself - as any dog-owner does whose care is ignored by their unfeeling dogs...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...