Monday, June 27, 2022

Machines Have Personalities

I am an innovative Choreperson, changing load and

sequence of the laundry basket, adding many fleecy

blankets to the washing machine to test its strength

as captains of submarines do, like Kelsey Grammar

in “Down Periscope” diving almost too deep, I want

to determine capacity of my little machine, I need to

 

Go big when laundry is stacked in large heaps and

the machine is singing happily in high frequencies:

machines have personalities like anthropomorphic

Volkswagen Herbie in “The Love Bug”, I want to be

best friends with it - like the enlightened and kind

Tennessee in the movie: without machines the life

 

Of a Washerwoman like me would be disastrous,

I rejoice in technology shown in movies where the

imagination is given free rein to explore relations

with machines, luckily no robots in our homes like

in “I, Robot” with Will Smith - chances of villains

turning them against us in the same way that a

 

Computer drives us insane with false promises

to fulfill our every wish are far too real, and the

disappointments would be stacking up until we

all went insane and killed the machines - then

where would we be? 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...