Sunday, June 26, 2022

Aesthetically Pleasing Crocodile Castle

The BudgetMaster of the Crocodile Castle finally pinpointed

the source of his problems - not power-sharing by ESKOM,

not use of too much water - it is me, the CharLady with my

rags, they are everywhere as I clean up spills in the kitchen

 

all through the day - a clear sign of an unhinged mind - the

BudgetMaster says, I have no sense of aesthetics spoiling

the ambience in Crocodile Castle all the time, he wants his

own apartment & no rags allowed, only expensive flannels

 

such as he will buy tomorrow - as CharLady I’ve failed the

grade since my rags drive him mad - and I can clearly see

having rags for the floor is a crime as it spoils the effect of

dishes I washed - cupboards and table I wiped - oh yes, it

 

sure is an enormous mistake to keep rags to clean up spills

and out they go, all of them, from now on he’ll buy beautiful

flannels and cloths for aesthetics - then the BudgetMaster

will be happy in his aesthetically pleasing Crocodile Castle

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...