Thursday, June 23, 2022

Suffering From Unnamed Depression [Rev]

I’m suffering from sun deprivation & it’s not

my fault- I live in a country where the sun is

stock standard and without it, I’m lonely and 

lost - my hat’s superfluous and my clothes

are confused, what to wear when there’s no

sun to warm me when I’m walking outside -

 

Pajamas won’t do - yet they are my only warm 

clothes, gave my CAT jacket to my son, I live in

sleeveless tops AND a single rose-coloured long-  

sleeved-top combined with a rose-coloured scarf,

I will survive the day of no-sun: tho South Africa's

winter is guaranteed to offer us sunshine, when a

 

Soft drizzle falls in winter we’re all confused, it’s not

normal: we love long, gray or golden grass, we don’t

offer brightly shining phosphoric leaves on trees with

young sprouts as we see in countries - like England,

so please, forgive me for being depressed - I tried to

rekindle my old loves by watching “A Room With A

 

View”, the movie that had my dad and me entranced

when I was young - yet today it fell flat on its face - I

no longer see reality in these fancy yarns and need

saving from myself - from trying to escape winter in

Africa where the sun should be shining - the country

should be dry, not receive encouraging showers, but

 

I give up, I’m out of touch with the weather & people

all over the world and today we were told we are free

from wearing masks, something I used to cool down

by wetting mask material - it was the nearest I got to

playing Batman and Consort - why should life be so

difficult when I’m suffering from unnamed depression

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...