Monday, April 7, 2008

Blooming Marvellous Afore Ye Go

The Scotsman Saving The Day:
now I have been stopped in my tracks by
another favourite Scottish dish – the Scotsman on line:
Blooming Marvellous Afore Ye Go – A Free Map with 101
uniquely Scottish experiences to tick off before you expire:
------ how did they know that was my wish -----
- have you ever climbed Ben Nevis
- seen a sunrise from a Scottish beach
- or ever eaten a real Arbroath smokie
no, truly, all these earthly wonders are still waiting for me
trust another endearing Scotsman, just like McGonagall
to prevent moral dissenters like me from expiring…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...