Monday, April 7, 2008

Being So Absolutely Delinquent…

There is no sweeter activity than reading everything that’s ever been written and no greater fun than telling everyone what I have found by reading in between the lines people’s shocked faces and clear confusion is most marvellous to behold I love telling my acquaintance of the ideas found in strange books such as Jane Roberts – how she claims the Cinderella story is an allegory of how children know subconsciously they create their own world and dictate events – and how they loose this faculty as they are forced to conform to a mass-produced, so-called concrete reality my friends all shake their heads in complete disbelief and when I add I have found it true in my life also they laugh in total rejection of another weird theory and I laugh with them – and just for good measure to test my own mettle I tried out my theory asked people whether they could see how they created their own reality And to a man they all chorused together: Never shall we accept such heresy no, it is not us who created events that befell this world and our given reality! – so they sit back in relief and amusement that I can be so absolutely delinquent while they know their own truth so clearly…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...