Monday, April 7, 2008

Just A Figment Of Her Imagination

“When I checked to verify that
what I heard was not a lie, I saw
a broken game, pieces bent and
lost, figurines all smashed”

- “What happened here?” -

The author forgot the story was
just a figment of her imagination
when the figurines started
a tragic scene

Lovers breaking up and heros died
the author thought the scene was real
and she was part of the circumstances
she was brokenhearted

Until she realised is was a drama
made up by the figurines to test
their own strength and let
their characters develop

As well as get to know
themselves

When the author remembered
all this, she was
happy again….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...