Monday, April 7, 2008

Can Anybody Wish To Kill Such A Dream?

I know there’s a lot of weird theories out there and even Wayne who believes we came from the Pleiades millennia ago don’t believe in Stan Tenen and what Stan sees in Ancient Hebrew – but I do! – I like Tenen’s ideas and even if the world were to stone him I shall still read him – because his ideas open up a new Universe of Unlimited Possibilities – and no-one can stop the way my mind works! – Tenen says the Torah encoded formulae for the Platonic Solids and the Hebrew Alphabet consists in a Spiral within a Tetrahedron - when it is rotated into angular positions and you draw the resulting shadows – all Hebrew letters show in natural progression! Can anybody wish to kill such a beautiful dream adding wizardry and witchcraft and magic to language and science – and changing static into something else?

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...