Monday, April 7, 2008

You Are In Every Fibre Of My Being

I can’t wipe you from the table
you are in every fibre
of my being…
I can’t think straight for seeing
I can’t break the spell and
dive into anything else –
the whole of me is
ensconced in you…

Whatever I love passionately
engulfs my being
closes my power of seeing
I can’t see the outer world
only the inner mental mind remains
a big universe
now filled by you
I can see only you
only once comes a flood
of passion so strong
it covers everything…

I have to wipe you from the table
and I can’t because you are in
every fibre of my being
you are the oxygen in my lungs
you have completely taken over
my powers of seeing –
I only see you
the rest is dross…

I’d probably be a
very bad companion
at your side, instead of
looking at things you
are directing me to
I’d only be looking at you
staring at you instead of your friends
I would have to make amends
for all the errors I’d make
in only being able to
see and hear you
you’d have to lock me up
in a cage to keep me safe
from my own
accident-prone state...

Just For You

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...