Monday, April 7, 2008

Dancing A Homemade Tango

The Tango we developed and created at school: Minette and Elreza and I ta - ra; ta - ra; ta - ra-ta-ta - Tam! Tjoee! and falling into each others’ arms always stood me in very good stead – at varsity – singing in the choir waiting for hours outside the next gig grabbing a guy and teaching him the steps of our tango homemade ta - ra; ta - ra; ta - ra-ta-ta - Tam! Tjoee! - only never really falling into a stranger’s arms… We danced that Tango again when waiting as second-year students at the roadside stranded without fuel, waiting for parents to come and get us and those young army boys we gave a lift – younger than us whiling away hours of waiting teaching them to dance our home-made version of that wonderful Tango: ta - ra; ta - ra; ta - ra-ta-ta - Tam! Tjoee!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...