Sunday, April 6, 2008

Listening To Terrible Songs

(This is what a water crystal looks like after being exposed to Heavy Metal music)

Studying a self-help guru tonight:
“Serve in a loving way, you are
here to love and be loved…”,
gritting my teeth, relinquish

My right to complain about the
nerve-wrecking squeals produced
by my teenage son trying to force
his vocal chords into adolescence

Then he looks at me with eyes
that adore – Night Mom - gives me
a good-night kiss; continuing his life
on a cell-phone in a chat-room
Listening to terrible songs clearly
composed by harassed souls
suffering unholy horrors in
the depths of hell…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...