Monday, April 7, 2008

Imagine You walking In Here

Imagine you walking in here, taking my hand running out into the sunshine outside, imagine laughter and a new conception of self, filled with delight, a new way to relate to the one you love, living the romance you only dreamt of, sharing the kind of love authors only create on paper, playing a new role – fantasizing being impressed with human life, only seeing the positive side; wouldn’t you want such a new experience, uncluttered by previous deceptions? Since I started imagining you coming here today, everything changed, every object covered in a haze moving in and out of existence; I still feel the touch of your kiss on my skin, still hear the warmth of your laughter in my ears, still see the sparkle of joy in your eyes…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...