Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bewitched by Words

I own every book
that ever passed my way
loved every theory
that I came across
lived all philosophy
imparted by great minds
researched theology
to find the face of God
Astronomy filled my soul
with deep delight
and astrology - strange truths
came to light
fantastic mystery let my mind
take flight
Literature and poetry
fill my soul with longing to be
far from where-ever we are
to go further than I ever could
to know all - that was my guiding light
my dream - it always was to know
everything that ever was
enthralled in this world's Wonderland
changing shape and form
as dreams took me along
a Russian spy was I when reading a romance
a Little Prince visiting planets near and far
Oh, such strangeness that can charm -
I am bewitched by words. . .

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...