Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What Kind Of Black-Hole Problem

Dear Beryl

You'll be glad to hear that the current state of the Internet and the book by Mark Bryan I'm reading drove me to read the Bible for survival - Proverbs and Psalms - and I see God differently from those barbarians who depict a jealous, vengeful God waltzing around and zapping people with lightning when they do something wrong.

I got hold of a translation of French and German opera's and the content is so trite! Good grief, no wonder my music teacher was not in favour of opera's.

Diana is wandering the world, she says appreciation is like vitamins to feed the soul - well, I'll look for vitamins in the Bible. I have a mountain of filing to do and it feels like death and destruction so after reading Ecclesiastes and Jeremiah - fire and brimstone bad certain doom - I ought to feel bad enough to tackle it.

I'm always scared of checking out critical pieces berating the world for being fools - I wonder what kind of Black-Hole problem this denotes, this fear of people - every time I read angry remonstrations I see an angry teacher berating me for not doing homework - Hanlie says she can also hear the tone of voice when reading.

I'm doing so bad at the office - I guess it's a guilty conscience that comes into play when I read a realistic take on the world. What with Mark Bryan informing me that all my personalities are 'false selves' and the Bible hammering upon our many sins, there aren't many safe places left.

Mow on to facing a benevolent world masquerading as the hostile little world I've got to face today.

Dear Mark Bryan says these feelings of hostility are my own feelings I'm projecting upon the world, so I hope to give all criminals a look of such intimidation that they leave me alone as I make my meandering way with Mark Bryan in my hand to get the ordeal of reading him and be told what a mess I've made of my life, over as soon as possible.

May Poetry.Com also try to fob off expensive poetry awards to all of you as long as you hang on to Prof. Snodgrass' lips in a Las Vegas den of iniquity!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...