Monday, April 7, 2008

A New Synergy – Hamlet’s Mill

I wish I had the chance to read all the marvellous books that I hear of: such as De Santillana and Von Dechend’s book ‘Hamlet’s Mill’ in which they delineate how the Phenomenon of Precession – the earth turning a circle on its axis is clearly included in the Myths and Legends of long ago - the first time I heard of Precession it seemed like Magic to me – and the Myths and Legends we did at school were so cool - so to have them come together in a new Synergy is more than any Curious Seeker could ever hope for but the book is nowhere to be bought - even UNISA doesn’t have one in stock so I just Wish on a Star…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great book if you ever get a chance to read it. It's also available online as well. See my introduction at Hamlet's Mill.

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...