Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jump Into The Magic Fountain…



There once was a negative princess
always frowning and complaining,
she wanted to become beautiful
so she went to the Magic Fountain,
refusing to help the North Wind
untangle his beard along the way;
when she arrived the fairy living
there stopped her: Only kind and
friendly people are allowed to
enter here; go back and try again
later; angry and shocked the
naughty princess went home;
after a while set out again,
this time helping all she met
along the way, when she came
to the Fountain the fairy told her:
Look at your face in the water -
she saw a beautiful, friendly
face - the fairy said: You do not
need to jump into the water,
you are beautiful already!
I told the story to my little
princess of a daughter, now
she frequently reminds me:
You look like you should jump
into the Magic Fountain, mama!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...