Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spoke the Happy Ice Princess:

For some strange, unfathomable reason,
your reply gave me goosebumps, it is so
touching and wonderful: I can hear and
feel and see a beautiful, understanding,
warm resonant voice talking to me, I am
so thrilled at your answer, at the soothing,
uplifting effect, at the total joy
created in my heart!

How my heart is melting when I read his words,
when he makes me want to cup his face also,
make his eyes shine in delight, make his lips
turn up in joyous laughter and fill his heart
with so much happiness, there won’t be
any room left for anything negative
ever again!”

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...