Monday, April 7, 2008

Prince Charming And Breakfast

Hungry as hell – and no chips anymore all covered with wheat and mealy-meal so now I give up my dream of one day running away with a Prince Charming I’d die of hunger along the way and IF I survive – the bloody Prince will probably want his food cooked by me or worse – will want to eat breakfast! I don’t do breakfast and meals so I had better stay here – eat sweets drink vodka and fall asleep – luckily I drank some milk today In front of the TV at last – let’s see finally – the Germans are speaking German at last - Ich freu mich sehr – I am so glad about that! Ein Arbeitsfestival – a workshop Ich bin total begeistert – I am inspired then called away – and when I come back the children annexed the TV So off to seek FM classic goodnight for today!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...