Monday, April 7, 2008

To A Gypsy Called Karl

Oh my darling, she thought, I am going to talk to you later on today, right now I am happy to say that I can do all I need to - my mind suddenly clear, I feel you are here - part of me is there with you, whispering in your ear – Life is beautiful, you my beloved, are special – now I am going to send forth my spirit within the space of a thought to be in your mind filling you with trust and happiness, to open your eyes to see the sun and open your ears to listen to the ocean and open your heart to feel me touching your thoughts bringing you fun and wonderful ideas about a new earth where all communicate directly through pictures and feelings without the confusion of obstructing words – but for now I shall make these words dance and perform for us all….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...