Monday, April 7, 2008

Dimanche – Buying A Fountain Pen

Stopping to look at the Pleiades on the roof of the Centre at Menlyn the Pleiades is found by starting at Orion – going to the Bull constellation and from there our extraterrestrial forbears came or so they say – Birgitt and Wayne in their book The Hidden Records and Wayne ought to know - he has been researching it so! Then buying the fountain pen I’ve been dreaming about not smart or expensive like the one my Dad gave me – that I lost many years ago – but a nice decent Parker - and what fun to write down my thoughts in old-fashioned ink in an old-fashioned book! But first washing the dishes – one by one the kitchen’s a disaster – the study a mess…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...