Monday, April 7, 2008

Waiting For My Administrative Muse

I promised June, solemnly, this year

I would complete the register, indicate
every single document, enthusiasm
welled up in my heart as I made my
virtuous statement warmly congratulating
myself on my positive intentions –

Daily I’m waiting for my administrative
Muse and procedural inspiration, hoping
she will come soon, but however sincere
my desire to excel in these important areas,
the Muse stays away, every attempt at
compiling a production sheet that should

Blow Hanlie away only ignites a fire of
shame in my breast – working out how
much of a day is half an hour - is a sum
that floors the crocodile living in my mind

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...