Monday, April 7, 2008

Dreams About You - For Karl

I want to chase rainbows today,
find beauty in white clouds
against a blue sky,
find moments of happiness
in dreams about you

dreams about togetherness
dreams about touching a loved one
and making love all day long…

I’ll start by kissing your eye-lids
and stroking your cheeks, by
nibbling your ear-lobes and
touching your lips,

I’ll continue the dream with you
kissing me too, more passionately -
with probing tongue and me
losing my mind in the sensations
created

Discovering each other, enjoying
one another, taking our time
in creating insatiate sensations
enjoying the river of passionate desire
flowing through us

removing all hindrances of skin
touching skin, being honest with
each other in hiding behind
nothing

Taking possession of the life and
emotions we offer one another
fulfilling our dreams and creating
new ones to take away in our
hearts and our minds

Afterwards…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...