Monday, April 7, 2008

Keeping Excitement In Check

Agony is in charge at the moment:
for obvious reasons – speaking in
nearly a whisper

Listening to Strauss turned down
to a sigh in the background
doesn’t take teatimes or lunch

Excitement is relegated to munching
on chips

Dire Agony walks sedately, holding a book
so Contemplation's restless eyes can happily peruse
the book at hand – while Mad Outrage is looking all
over for elements of fun – Franglais and Pratchett
and e-mails too

Conscience gets a chance to get some work done
in a dogged attempt to meet the norm at the end
of the grey tunnel of today - until tonight when I
can visit fallen friends – attacked while out walking
Thursday

I can’t wait for tonight – to fall asleep to Vilja
and Carmen – with a singing heroine in my head -
what a mixture my friend…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...