Monday, April 7, 2008

The Desert Game – The Meaning

Come play the desert game today tell me your cube and I’ll tell you your soul Lieb’s cube is a mirage Barbara’s is made of wood mine is made of glass – totally see-through… Tell me your ladder, come show what is your ladder, where doe sit go? I will tell you your friends – I will tell you your circle of acquaintances just tell me your ladder – and where it is and where does it go? Tell me your horse – what colour and what kind – and I’ll tell you your love - whether straight whether blind – just tell me your horse – mare or steed? Tell me your storm – and I’ll tell you the pain in your life, the pain in your strife – just tell me how you see and feel the storm in your life And tell me your cube, ladder and horse caught in the storm – what will they do where will the go? – and I will tell you what your life means Tell me the calm after the storm tell me the stars, the flowers that bloom tell me all, tell me what happens afterwards and I’ll tell you the end of your life!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...