Thursday, April 17, 2008

Living In Highest Mythological Gear


I love striking, irresistible titles, or faced with
unique comments, I wish to find out how
the speaker’s poems are phrased

Riddles send me soaring when I misinterpret in
a positive way; a glorious experience; and into
deep despair when read too subjectively

I love a poetic song reflecting feelings in a minor
key while creating a bittersweet melody in a
shimmering haze of impressionism

Also I adore romantic science fiction stories
or poems elevating everyday events into the
the sublime realms of mythological lore

Wishing you a great poetic life, living in
the highest mythological gear and
legendary acceleration!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...