Saturday, July 11, 2009

Brain Distortion

Made up reasons to be happy, though
my attempt to check my first document
fell by the wayside as I still had to clean
the kitchen, washed dishes, cleaned the
dirty patio floor, fixed the book case some
more

Now my system demands escape to re-
plenish depleted energy and find inspi-
ration, I’ve got ten translations to check
heaven help me, that is a scary prospect
force my brain to concentrate on boring
words on a Saturday night, not possible

The pizzas last night have my brain in the
grip of allergy, my mind is contracting
intestines trembling, with supreme resig-
nation I accept the brain distortion that
cripples my mind, I shall watch situation
comedies and take life as it comes…

11 July 2009

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...