Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thoughts Manifest In Limited Context

2 July 2009: Watched Moonstruck last night
when I should have been tucked up in bed,
Nicholas Cage when he was young, Cher
looking absolutely beautiful, romance bloomed,
the way it does not in life – but no matter dear,
it blooms in fantasy all the time, just read the right
kind of poetry and mix in your own dream – voilà,
la dolce vita is created in our minds. Everybody I
meet only consists in my perceptions, I cannot
know you as you are, neither can you know me
outside the framework of your personal inter-
pretations of your own perceptions – heavens,
I shudder to think what most people must think
of me, given what I think of some people – luckily,
we cannot read minds and thoughts only manifest
in limited context – I’ll keep quiet about my ideas
if you’ll keep quiet about yours – no, this is much
too boring, tell me lots of things so I can read
between the lines; I LOVE reading more into
reality than people claim there is!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...