Friday, July 17, 2009

History Repeating Itself

When and how and what was it that
got me addicted me to words - an un-
ending stream of sounds, symbols of
meaning - so addicted, life without
verbalization can’t be visualized

Yesterday a new official sheet loaded
with codes which did calculations
renewed my soul, gave me new
hope for life; today I failed, could
not keep my eye on a star up high

Mozilla-Firefox is my future, DAC’s
Intranet, presenting forms unen-
ding to be filled in, on my desk
long documents informing us
of five-year agricultural plans

As if taken directly from the books
by Heinz G. Konsalik & Giovanni
Guareschi – history repeating
itself…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...