Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Semi-comatose in a semi-drugged state

All disease is psychosomatic
I feel it in my own body, when
I’m excited and interest confers
a rosy glow, I feel healthy, alive,
creating a new story is a delight
that makes me feel energetic

But when doing something
boring, my head grows sore,
allergic sinus manifests in a
manifold symptoms, I feel
nauseous, fatigue pulls me
down, I swallow a dozen pills

Can only deal with the creeping
illness by taking medication, how
do most people deal with their
boring lives? Oh, most take anti-
depressants, Prozac, Ritalin, any-
thing a psychiatrist

Can force on them, they don’t
work for me, I need painkillers
to suppress the discomfort that
cripples my brain as ripples and
explosions short-circuit my
thinking processes

The lack of emotional stimulation
and creative action is only bearable
when I am semi-comatose – most
people also live their lives in a
semi-drugged state…

22 July 2009

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...