Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fairy Dancing Down The Street

Danced, floated down to the library
one-two-three, one-two-three on the
nostalgic melody of Barcarolle, one-
two-three, keeping time with dainty
fairy feet, doesn’t matter who sees
me waltzing by, one-two-three, I am
the accompaniment, a fairy dancing
down the street, shimmering in a fairy
dress, long, golden tresses floating
in the wind, one-two-three

I am the wind in the reeds, my song
swaying up and down with me; bought
another library card to replace the pre-
vious one, floating back to the office on
the magic tune of clear flute notes so I
become a singing doll, ‘Les oiseaux dans
la charmille’ singing in my ears, Olympia
falling down, wound up again, dancing
on, chromatic scales up and down, sit-
ting still, listening one last time

Before I open my documents…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...