Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Enchanting Visions

Cannot fit more work into the work I
have to do, snatching moments to play

Spice up life with dreams, when boredom
makes it impossible to lift my feet, I create

Enchanting visions of magical people in new
realms beyond the present universe, godly

Beings who do and feel things little people
only dream about, I send my characters

On fabulous journeys through the multiverse
meeting Ridcully from Unseen University

Play being Esme Weatherwax, dream about
Tiffany Aitching, but would never dare

To play her role, though I have a heroine who
does not hesitate to fill her dreams with

Tiffany's sweet essence…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...