Saturday, July 25, 2009

To Martin: Your Love Is True

Enjoyed the sensation of little explosions like a
strange hammering in my mouth, happily went
to a dentist, root canal, all was well

Later insistent pain like acid eating into my brain
I stopped speaking, an all-time first - you saw the
pain burning, scalding my mouth

You found an emergency dentist, took me there: you
did it again – took the reins when I allowed pain to
gallop away with me, thank you

Thank you for everything, for not sending me out to
take care of myself, after all my complaints about
little things, you showed your integrity

I can depend on you totally, you have never left me in
the lurch when I lost control, the bigger the problem,
the better you do, showing our differences

Are unimportant, what you have done, the moment
you saw I could not go on, proves that your love is
true, we can trust in you

Thank you so very, very much!

25 July 2009

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...