Saturday, July 4, 2009

Eve, Wall-E And Love

Watching Wall-E with the kids, images of
beauty and love, just as I dreamt earlier
today, how wonderful that movie-makers
can create a lovable robot called Wall-E
to steal my heart, gave him a mate, a
robot called Eve

This proves humankind is always renewed
by emotions of love and delight, Wall-E is
the new joy in my life, right after wishing
for freedom and joy, this movie came up,
my wish fulfilled as promised by Law
of Attraction

My document helped me to ascertain what
I would prefer to a boring task of research,
the kids called, watch the new movie, sud-
denly the lovable, curious little robot ap-
peared who watched old movies full of
dances, romances

Happiness and love, providing the key for
bringing new life to earth, Eve recorded
his movies and learnt what LIFE meant
when lived in hands touching, dancing
and laughing, she learnt to love the
loyal, brave little robot

She helped him to bring people back to
earth after seven hundred years
in a spaceship, love triumphed,
all is well, just as I surmised!

Later 4 July 2009

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...