Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Soul Is Rejoicing!

When love is broken down to its essence:
attraction, admiration, loyalty, sacrifice
togetherness and sharing, there are a
thousand right loves in the world for each
one of us just as Leo Buscaglia said

A perfect love does not fall out of the air,
but has to be created through devotion and
loving deeds - when the robot Wall-E met
the probe Eve, she was indifferent to him
while he was overjoyed to meet her

A form of life similar to himself, he showed
her his treasures and films about the meaning
of friendship and love, he protected her in a
storm, when the spaceship took her away

He followed his love without concern for him-
self, slowly Eve discovered how much Wall-E
did for her, saved him from injury and certain
death, together they saved the world

This is all we ever need, just one tiny seed of
affection and love, the energy stream always
renewed - my heart is dreaming a thousand
dreams after taking in this story

My soul is restored, my spirit rejoicing!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...