Sunday, July 26, 2009

Only An Older Brother

I found him again, my brilliant brother
clever and discerning, explaining the
world to me

Laughing at my jokes, understanding my
sorrows, helping me through dark patches
haughty when he need be

Superior and self-confident, the way he should
be since he is the leader, an admirable person I
can look up to

Teaching me patience and wisdom, pointing out
the smallness of my limited perspective, opening
new horizons

Blazing new trials, I follow willingly, ready to learn
admiring great minds like his, loving the feeling of
security that only an older brother

A godlike being like him, can ever give!

26 July 2009

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...